By using this website, and particularly submitting your information through various contact addresses, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of your personal information according to this policy.
Please Note: This website contains links to other sites. ITHD is not responsible for their privacy principles, and we recommend referring to their policy.
Please Note: You shall not disclose any personal information of another person unless you have obtained this person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
ITHD retains the right to change this policy.
This policy contains information on how the personal and other information of ithd.org visitors is to be collected and processed. Additionally, this policy applies to ithd.org sub-domains unless a sub-domain publishes its own policy.
2. Personal Information We Collect and Process
Here is a description of information that may be collected through this site:
- Personal information that you send to us, including information that you provide us through the "contact us," "get in touch," and other functionalities, as well as sending a message to any e-mail displayed there, information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication). - Information that you provide to us when submitting your CV for any vacancy listed on this site. - Information that you provide us when registering to participate in webinars or events, including but not limited to Name, Surname, email address, location, your position. - Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths).
We do not gather any of your information in order to sell it.
3. Usage of Personal Information
We may use your personal information:
- To administer our website and business.
- For inverse connection for employment purposes, according to your initial request. This communication requires your consent.
- For inverse connection for business and marketing communications purposes, according to your initial request. This communication is subscription-based and requires your consent.
- For conducting internal investigations in case you reported a violation of the supply code, and further communication with you.
- For marketing and statistic, site enhancement purposes.
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
In the course of your personal information usage, we may transfer this information to some of ITHD's affiliates, subsidiaries, and/or other members of the ITHD enterprise group if we, in our sole discretion, consider this necessary. All ITHD’s affiliates, subsidiaries, and other members of ITHD enterprise group are committed to using and processing your data in strict accordance with this Policy.
The personal data that we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any countries and locations in which ITHD operates to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Policy. We commit ourselves to ensuring the proper level of protection of your information in all our locations where it is transferred, stored, and processed.
We may use third-party tools to collect, process, and store your personal information. Before using such third-party tools, appropriate paperwork is signed between the third-party tool provider and ITHD to ensure that your personal information is safe and processed on a lawful basis.
4. Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
Collecting personal data based on consents. The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using "Consent Forms" that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems. Collecting personal data based on contracts. We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners, and suppliers. Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest. We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between ITHD and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
5. Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties when we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements or an enforceable governmental request.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or other third parties.
- Prevent a crime or protect national security, or.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. We do not sell, rent, or trade your Personal Information to third parties for use in their marketing purposes.
6. Retention and Security
We maintain strict security standards and procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will always make sure that personal data you provide is stored on protected servers only. Your Personal information will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
7. Your rights to your personal data
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can: access and obtain a copy of your data on request; require ITHD to change incorrect or incomplete data; require ITHD to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; object to the processing of your data where ITHD is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data; complain with a supervisory authority. Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to email@example.com with "Privacy Rights Query" tittle and your name inside.